Access Advanced 3 continues our in-depth study of Macros and Event Programming. This is the 3rd class in the Access Advanced series. If you're serious about building quality databases with Access, and you want to learn how to automate your database with Macros and Events, which is a good pre-cursor to VBA programming then don't miss out on this course. Contents include:
- More Control Properties
- ForeColor, BackColor, FontSize, etc.
- VAL, RGB, InputBox Functions
- OnGotFocus, OnLostFocus Events
- Locking Paid Orders
- Enabled vs. Locked Properties
- Adding a Password to a Form Event
- Using SetTempVar to Store Variables
- BeforeUpdate, RunMacro
- Lots more
Click here for more information on Access Advanced 3, including a course outline, sample videos, and more. This course was recorded using Access 2016, but most of the topics covered are valid for all versions of Access from 2007 on. This class follows Advanced Level 2. The next class in the series is Advanced Level 4.