Access Expert 32 covers a bunch of random topics that we didn't get to in any of our other Expert courses, including single letter report groupings, statistics like MEDIAN and MODE, plus an Intro to Macros.
- Report Grouping Headers
- Display a List of All Reports in Database
- Generate a Custom List of Reports
- Report List Form, Click to Open
- Subqueries, Rank, Median, Mode
- Insert Blank Mailing Labels at Top
- Introduction to Macro Programming
- GoToRecord, SetValue Commands
- InputBox, RunMenuCommand
- Lots more
Click here for more information on Access Expert Level 32, including a course outline, sample videos, and more. This course was recorded using Access 2016, but most of the topics covered are valid for all versions of Access from 2007 on. This class follows Expert Level 31. The next class in the series is Access Advanced 1.