Microsoft Access Expert 28
By Richard Rost
7 years ago
Access Expert 28 is Part 4 of our Comprehensive Guide to Access Functions. Today's class is part 2 of our focus on Date/Time Functions. You will learn about many new functions including WeekDay, DateAdd, DateDiff, DateSerial, DatePart, and more. Topics include:
- Date/Time Functions Part 2
- Break Apart Dates with Day, Month, Year
- Calculate Day of the Week with WeekDay
- DateAdd - What's 2 months from today?
- DateDiff - How long until loan paid?
- DatePart - Is order from last quarter?
- DateSerial - Find last day of next month
- Display Ordinals: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc.
- Calculate someone's exact age
- List of birthdays for next month
Click here for more information on Access Expert Level 28, including a course outline, sample videos, and more. This course was recorded using Access 2013, but most of the functions covered are valid for all versions of Access. This class follows Expert Level 27. The next class in the series is Expert Level 29.
Show Older Comments...
View in Table Format