Access SQL Seminar Part 2
By Richard Rost
10 years ago
This nearly five (5) hour long video seminar will pick up where Part 1 left off. You will learn more about the SQL programming language. We will focus on action queries, aliases, joins, crosstabs, union queries, aggregate functions, and more.
This seminar has several goals. You will:
1. Learn about Action queries and when to use them
2. Discover how to launch queries from VBA code
3. Create Aliases for your field and table names
4. Learn the different types of Table Joins
5. Construct a Union query
6. Work with a Crosstab query
7. Perform calculations in your SQL statements
8. Explore the different Aggregate query functions
9. Utilize string, math, time/date, and other query functions
Click here for more information on the SQL SEMINAR PART 2.
Show Older Comments...
View in Table Format
You may want to read these articles from the 599CD News:
Keywords: access sql structured query language
Page Tag: whatsnew