Excel 2010 Expert 1
By Richard Rost
10 years ago
This is the first tutorial in the Excel 2010 Expert series. It covers lots of new techniques for working with formulas and functions. We will begin by closely examining all of the popular functions in Excel, starting with the text manipulation functions in this class.
- Ways to Enter Functions & Formulas
- Relative vs. Absolute References
- Named Cells & Ranges
- Referencing Values on Other Sheets
- Creating a Summary Info Sheet
- Text Functions
- Exact, Concatenate, Left, Right, Mid
- Find, Search, Substitute, Replace, and more!
Show Older Comments...
View in Table Format