Important Info Before You Send
I make my email address publically available, and feel free to use it, but I want you to be aware of a few things:
- I only check email once a day, whereas I check my Customer Service database throughout the day, so you will generally get a faster response if you use the web form.
- I sometimes get hundreds of pieces of email a day, and I have a fairly aggressive set of spam filters. I wouldn't want your email to get lost somewhere in my inbox or spam folder. So, again, I suggest you use the Customer Service form.
- Please do NOT send me requests for Technical Support through Email. If you need help with your database, or have questions about Access, Excel, etc. then use my Technical Support form, or submit your questions via the Forums or TechHelp. Sorry but there are only so many hours in the day, and I can't help everyone for free.
- Under no circumstances will I even open your attachments unless it's for PAID support. Screen shots (images) are OK. Everything else will be discarded.
- Bottom line: I really would prefer you use the Customer Service or Tech Support forms to send me your question.
OK, so that's pretty much everything. Here's my Email address:
P.S. I'm not trying to be a jerk, and I really am not looking to make money from providing tech support. It's not the business I want to be in. I love helping people. I really do. However my focus is on recording videos. I'm happy to answer questions about my videos - free of charge - for my students. Post your relevant question in the appropriate Forum for that video and I'll be glad to help you out. However I get tons - HUNDREDS - of emails a week from people wanting me to help them with their databases. I just don't have the time. There aren't enough hours in the day. This is my business. Recording videos is how I pay my bills. You don't work for free, do you? I can't either. Sorry! I've got puppies to feed.