Before you email us, there is a customer service rep
available in the Live Chat Room.
quickest way to receive help.
Help placing your order, getting your
courses to work, and topics of this nature is always FREE. Some other types
of help are not always free. Please read my
Customer Service Policy
if you have any questions.
Chances are, your question has probably been
answered before. We post answers to all of the popular questions on our
Frequently Asked Questions page. To find your
answer right away, try looking there first.
This Form is
for Sales & Customer Service
Please DO use this form if you need customer
service or sales help. Use this form if you...
- have questions about your account
- are having trouble
accessing your courses
- can't get your videos to play on your PC
- have questions about which classes you need to
learn how to do something
- want to know what topics a particular
- need help deciding what classes are right
- would like a quote on custom training
- want to leave us feedback or other general
This Form is
NOT for Technical Questions
This form is for customer service and sales help. Do
NOT use this form if you...
help with your Access database
- want to know how to do something in Excel
- require assistance setting up your Web page
- have any other technical computer question
If you need this kind of help, we do want to help
you, but you need to submit your question on our TechHelp page. The customer service folks
cannot answer technical questions. They can only tell you which
tutorial your question might be answered in. Beyond that, they'll just
forward you to the TechHelp page.
Smile Before Writing
I will do everything in my power to help you and
make sure your needs are met, and I will do so in the most
professional, respectful, and courteous manner I possibly
can. I simply ask the same from you in return. Rude emails
will be forwarded directly to my cats for use in their
litter boxes. So smile. :) -Richard