4/30/2019 3:52:35 PM
Web Site Should Be Fixed
By Richard Rost
OK folks. I've finished migrating all of the critical databases over to SQL Server. We should be good to go. There are still a few small ones that I need to convert, but they're not mission critical. The user logon database is finished.
Now, I only imported records from customers who have placed an order since Jan 2018, so if you haven't placed an order since then, you need to contact me and I will manually upload your account. I had over 600,000 records that I would have needed to import in order to keep everyone who has placed an order since I started (in 2002) and the majority of those accounts have been inactive since.
This should hopefully resolve the logon problems. If you have any issues or notice something not right with the web site, please let me know. Thanks!
Now back to recording new Access lessons. This project has taken me WEEKS to finish, which is why I haven't released any new material in a while. I'm so happy it's finished.